Below is the living document for The Canton of Burnfield. This document will be updated on an as required basis by the webminster via direction from the Burnfield Senechal.
The document is correct as at this nineteenth day of January 2019.
Everyone is reminded that the Kingdom has a strict no-pay, no-play rule
- Officer monthly reports:
- The Seneschal report to the Baronial Seneschal by the Canton meeting date.
- All other officer reports to the Canton Seneschal and to their respective Baronial Officer by the Canton meeting date – minus 24hrs
- Officer quarterly reporting dates:
- Seneschal: by the last day of January, April, July and October
- Reeve: by the 15th day of January, April, July and October
- January report is the Domesday Report
- Other Officers: by the 15th day of January, April, July and October
- All officers are reminded that their reports must be sent to:
- Their upline officer
- The Canton Seneschal
- The Reeve is authorised by the Burnfield committee to pay the following payments from the Burnfield bank account as required:
- The Canton Hall Rent
- Kingdom taxes
- Non member fees owed to Kingdom, and
- GST owed to Kingdom
- All other payments must be authorised and approved by the Burnfield committee on an as required basis.
- No dogs at any Burnfield event/functions (except service dogs) as per Canton policy approved by Kingdom.
- Standardised tassels for Burnfiled events/functions:
- Green banding will be for games
- Red banding for marshallete (fighting)
- Blue banding for A&S
- White for special
- 1st and 2nds slightly different sizes
Regular A&S combined with training at Gin Gin Historical Village, currently held on Tuesdays
Regular A&S combined with training at White Castle, currently held on Wednesdays
Cost to attend for members is $3.30 or $6.60 per family, one fee is payable per week for either night or both.
An additional $5 insurance fee is payable by non-members at each session they attend.
SCA Burnfield is our public face, anybody can join. Please be mindful that this is a public forum and keep all post to SCA related topics wherever possible.
Burnfield meeting page – only active members of the Canton and some other Baronial/Kingdom officers have access to this page.